Representative Cases (references available upon request)
- Successful defense in a patent infringement case led to a jury invalidating two patents owned by a local and well-respected company. The jury research was instrumental for designing graphics that rendered the patents obvious in jurors’ eyes.
- Successful defense in a real estate trust contract case. In our first jury research project we lost it all, but learned what could work; in our second jury research project we lost only half, we fine-tuned the strategy and won at trial.
- Successful recovery by a construction company of the full amount owed by the project owner whose counter-claims were rejected. The clients believe that our work in preparing the key witness for his testimony as well as consulting on themes, story and jury selection were critical for success.
- Persuasion strategy developed in jury research leads to a successful mediation, in which city managers are shamed into a favorable settlement with the construction company they unfairly terminated.
- Successful defenses in criminal cases involving charges of corruption, opiate drug dealing, rape and assault.
- Pro-bono consulting on employment discrimination, prisoner abuse, and mistreatment of undocumented immigrants.
More about Galina Davidoff work history and clients can be seen on LinkedIn.